Request for Court Records
Sahuarita Municipal Court records are available to the public pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 123. To request copies of a court record, you may submit a completed Request to View Case File/Public Record form to the Sahuarita Municipal Court in person, by mail, or facsimile at (520) 344-7151. Requests will not be released until all fees have been paid.
Upon receipt of a request for court records, the following fees will be assessed and paid in full before records can be released.
A Research/Locate fee may be assessed pursuant to A.R.S §22-404 if you are only able to supply minimal or general information concerning the item(s) requested.
A Research/Locate fee may include:
● Up to (3) names per request or (3) cases per name
● The research/locate fee is $17.00
● All copy requests are subject to a $0.50 per page fee (A.R.S §22-404)
Record Duplication- Audio CD
● A request may be made for a copy of a case that has been recorded in the courtroom or when filing an appeal.
● All copies are made on a CD (compact disk).
● Examples of court recorded proceedings; Trials, Civil Traffic hearings, Orders of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment hearings.
● $17.00 fee is required per CD.
Forms of Payment
● Payment may be made in the form of cash, money order, credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Discover- We do not accept any forms of VISA).
● $17.00 Research/Locate fee must be paid upon request of the record where required. Payment of other fees must be paid prior to the release of the information.